Madonna マドンナ - AV producer

Madonna マドンナ


Founded:  2003

Official site: madonna-av

Twitter: Madonna_JUKUJO


Features

- It specializes in the genres Mature Woman (MILF) and Married Woman

- Although the gender is mature woman, currently actresses of just 30 years or less participate

- Although the MILFgenre is produced in several companies, MADONNA is the best

- Debuts to many actresses over 32 a year for just one release

- Its actresses are beautiful and very erotic

- The "Fitch" (JUFD) label became an independent manufacturer in May 2011.


Some popular AV Idols (current and retired) 

Airi Kijima

Komatsu An

Shiraishi Marina

Maki tomoda

Momok isshiki

Asahi mizuno

Honda Hitomi

Hatsune Minori

Nao Jinguji

Kana Mito

Shinoda Yuu

Ai Kano

Hijiri Maihara

Kobayakawa Reiko

Honjou Maki

       


 AV Labels

Madonna超期待の大型専属 第2弾!! 理性を失う程の、記憶を失う程の、情熱セックス。 逸材の中の逸材、覚醒。 安みなみ
MADONNA (JUL - exclusive JUSD -
compilation 
JUVR - VR)

美しい、優しい、ヤラしい、理想のGカップ女上司。 大手アパレルブランド勤務 天野るみ 47歳 AV DEBUT
MONROE (ROE)



こんなおばさんだけど、本当に私でいいの…? ~職場の若者と無我夢中の不倫性交~ 田中美矢
OBASAN (OBA)

中華なると:原作 女教師礼子 ~催淫調教室~ 厳格美麗な淑女を快楽漬けに溺れさせる!! 白石茉莉奈
Ripe Komi (URE)













Popular Series

I can't tell
my wife even if
my mouth is torn,
I can't say that
I've conceived my
mother-in-law ...
Longing to be a
married woman
for three days
when I returned
to my hometown
A man who
doesn't want to
be embraced makes
me want to die ...
Married secretary,
sexual intercourse
in the president's office
full of sweat and kisses



Staying in a shared
room with a female
boss who I've always
admired at a
business hotel
on a business trip
I'm such an aunt,
but am I really okay...?
Her husband's
stepchild is too
unequaled ...
She never moved
her hips and
ejaculated

       


Video Example

最高峰のIカップ人妻、覚醒。 絡み合う体液、交り合う唾液、濃密接吻セックス。 小笠原るい

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post